First, gather your supplies:
Blueberry Cove Bead Box supplies:
the supplies listed make a bracelet that’s 6 ¾ inches long
strand of orange beads
strand of 4mm turquoise beads
strand of turquoise chip beads
packet of olivine glass 8mm beads
packet of 6mm silver round beads
packet of silver star beads
size 11 glass seed beads bronze color – 3 grams
(6) 11 inch strands brown or olive waxed linen cord
(2) bell shaped bead cones
(2) 8mm oval closed jump rings
(3 or 6) 5mm jump rings
Silver plated toggle clasp
(2) pairs of chain nose pliers
1. One at a time, tie the 11 inch strands of waxed linen cord to one of the oval jump rings. Make a square knot and tie once more. If you like you can add a dot of glue to each of the knots. Trim the short part of excess cord to about 3mm.
2. Insert the oval jump ring into the bead cone. Open the 5mm jump ring. Attach it to the part of exposed jump ring at the small end of the bead cone. Also add the toggle clasp loop. Close the jump ring. If you like you can add another 5mm jump ring for added security.
3. Add 2 size 11 seed beads to each of the (6) strands of waxed linen cord.
4. String beads onto the strands of waxed linen cord. *I used 14 of the 6mm round silver beads with 2 size 11 seed beads in between to make the bracelet 6 ¾ inches long.
5. When each of the bead strands are completed, add 2 or 3 size 11 seed beads to each strand.
6. Tie each strand, one at a time, to the 2nd oval jump ring. Do not make a square not yet. You may have to remove the strands to make adjustments.
7. Put a 2 to 3 inch scrap of linen cord or string through the oval jump ring. Insert the cord into the bead cone and pull it up so that part of the oval jump ring is exposed.
8. Holding the linen cord, pull gently so the bead cone is snug against the strands. Note if you need to make any adjustments. If needed add more seed beads so the strands lay nicely on the bracelet.
9. When you have the bracelet strands adjusted, tie a square knot with each strand and tie one more time. If you like you can add a dot of glue to each of the knots for added security. Trim the excess cord to about 3mm.
10. Slide the bead cone onto the linen cord that you’ve strung through the oval jump ring. Open a 5mm jump ring. Attach it to the exposed oval jump ring. Close the jump ring. Open another 5mm jump ring. Attach it to the other part of the toggle clasp and to the jump ring already attached to the oval jump ring. Close the 5mm jump ring. If you like you can double the 5mm jump rings for added security.
Enjoy your New Giddy-Up Bracelet!