The Magical Key Necklace has moved! You can now find it in our tutorials section here:
This tutorial is by Cat.
In this project you’ll learn how to weave a beaded wire fairy catcher pendant!
You will need from your box:
– Pendant hoop from Blueberry Cove Beads
– Star Bead from Blueberry Cove Beads
– Round Glass Beads from Blueberry Cove Beads
– Black Beading Wire
– Seed Beads Fairytale
– Necklace Cord
This tutorial is by Brooke.
When my first Blueberry Cove box arrived, I was delighted to see it was a fairy theme. I am a lover of all things mystical and magical in the forest so it seemed as though this box was handpicked for me. I spread out the goodies and got right to work. The first things that came together simply and easily were these pairs of earrings. You can make enough to wear and share in an hour or two.
Extra supplies and tools:
Silver hoop earrings
White waxed linen cord
2 Decorative headpins
Needle nose pliers
Silver Jump rings
A small bit of moss
For the Mushroom Earrings:
1. Add mushroom beads to the decorative headpins and make a twisted loop at the top.
2. Slide is bit of moss onto the earring hoop, followed by the Mushroom and then finish with a little more moss.
3. Tie moss in place with a small piece of waxed linen thread. Trim ends of thread short.
For the Magical Night Earrings:
1. Add jump rings to star beads.
2. Add jump rings to butterfly connectors at the top and the bottom. Add a star bead to the bottom jump ring as you close it.
3. Add a small iridescent bead to a 3 inch piece of waxed linen thread. Knot the end. Repeat on the other end. Do this with 3 more pieces of waxed linen thread so you have a total of 4.
4. Slide butterfly connector onto earring and knot a beaded piece of thread on either side of the butterfly.
Brooke Bock is a school teacher by day and an artist all other times. Her work is often found in Stampington titles such as Jewelry Affaire, Belle Armoire Jewelry and GreenCraft. Follow her artistic pursuits on www.artisticendeavor101.blogspot.com and https://www.facebook.com/artisticendeavors101/.
This tutorial is by Debra.
Use the unicorn charms and opal hearts from your Fairyland box to make these wonderful earrings!
From the box:
2 Unicorn charms
6 opal heart beads
Flat nose and round nose pliers
6 head pins – 26 or 30mm
6 jump rings – 4 or 5mm
(or more if necessary)
4 pieces of chain – 1 inch or less
2 pieces of chain – 1 ¼ inch
2 earring hooks
To begin, to put each of the opal hearts on head pins. Place one opal heart on one head pin. Create a simple loop at the top of the heart using your flat nose and round nose pliers. Trim the excess head pin wire with your wire cutters. Repeat for each of the remaining opal hearts. Set aside.
Option: you can add a jump ring to the end of the piece of chain and then add the opal heart with loop to the jump ring and chain.
If you have not already done so – cut your chain to the required lengths.
Attach each of the looped opal hearts to a piece of chain.
Attach a jump ring to opposite end of the piece of chain. Attach one open jump ring with chain and heart to the loop at the bottom of one Unicorn charm. Close the jump ring. Repeat with each of the remaining pieces of chain with attached opal hearts. Place the longest heart chain in the middle with a short heart chain on either side.
Now that all the chain pieces have an opal heart attached all you have to do is attach the top loop on the Unicorn charm to the loop on one earring hook.
Repeat for the second earring.
That’s it! Enjoy your new pair of Unicorn Earrings!
DatzKatz Designs: https://www.etsy.com/shop/DatzKatz?ref=hdr_shop_menu
DatzKatz FB page: https://www.facebook.com/DatzKatzDesigns/